Re: Air Conditioning

To: "John & Judy Tones" <jtones@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Air Conditioning
From: "MikeC" <mikech@sprynet.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 00:29:23 -0600
To overcome this problem, every summer I by-pass the heater core by
switching the heater hoses so the coolant is recirculated straight back to
the engine.  My heater valve, even though fully closed, still lets coolant
through.  No more heated air blowing through the heater at speed, just the
100 degree F outside air.
MikeC