Re: Great Info in Today's People

To: "Susan Hensley" <racespit@netzero.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Great Info in Today's People
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 00:16:48 -0700
How cool!  So does the article seem to imply that Cage still owns the car
now?  At least he can afford to keep it tip top these days, without ever
getting his hands dirty.

Brings to mind a question.  What's the popular definition of a "daily
driver"?

a. A car that could be driven daily, but isn't necessarily
b. A car that IS driven daily, because it's primary transportation.
c. Neither of the above.

Just curious.

Thanks!

Jeff