Re: Re: abbreviations

To: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: Re: abbreviations
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, Jul 3 2000 13:38:17 GMT-0600

>I doubt that they can afford it any better in Britain!  But probably
>in the UK, poor people are less likely to be able to afford a car
>in the first place...
>
>Doug Braun

I don't know what affording it or not has to do with the abbreviation 'LBC'-but
I have news for you-poor people here are also less likely to be able to afford
a car. Or they can afford either the insurance or the payment. Guess which they
chose?

There are people here who have to chose-transportation to work-or health
insurance. Again, guess which one they chose.

And then there are those who can afford none of the above. And there are many
of these people here.

Maybe it's just southern California where there are poor people and working
poor...

Laura G.