RE: Testing horn.

To: <SMatson802@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Testing horn.
From: gschluge@cstone.net (Greg Schluge)
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 12:35:39 -0400
The problem is probably in the horn button.  If the little spring contact
gets turned a little, no horn.

You may have a bad ground.  There are several ground straps on the steering
column transversing rubber U-joints, they need to be connected.

Check your horn by jumpering from the battery to the terminal on the horn.
The return is Chassis.