Re: Flunked my safety inspection

To: SMatson802@aol.com
Subject: Re: Flunked my safety inspection
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, Jul 10 2000 14:02:52 GMT-0600
Ahhhh...ball joints...brings back a memory...

I was driving my first spitty (Arthur, King of the Britons) around Naples,
Italy to see some friends and I had a ball joint go out. My friends took me to
their neighbourhood, whole in the wall mechanic who took a looke and said, 'No
problem, signora-I can fit the ball joints from the Mini out back.' He did. I
had them checked out by the British Leyland mechanic in the town where I
lived-and they stayed on the car for at least another 3 years! The cost? About
$20!

Good luck-in bocca al lupo!

Laura G.