Re: Flunked my safety inspection

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Flunked my safety inspection
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:51:48 -0400
I even did both the upper ball joints and the tie rod ends without any special
tools, but it would have made life a bit easier and quicker having one.

I'll second that they are easy to replace. Probably an evening job. Similar job
on the tie rod ends if you end up replacing them as well. They may be almost in
a similar condition given that they are the same constuction and the rubber
seals all go one after another.

Reckon on about $20-$25 a side. Maybe a bit less if your lucky. Tie rod ends
are a bit less.

Alan