Re: Flunked my safety inspection

To: "mark holbrook" <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>, <SMatson802@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Flunked my safety inspection
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:13:50 -0700
So can loose wheel bearings.  Looks like this poor guy might be looking at
an entire front-end rebuild unless he gets lucky right off the bat.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!