Re: floor pan removal

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: floor pan removal
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 19:31:36 -0700
With a bit of rust to worry about, I'd like to remove and replace the floor
pan on the port rear side near the inner seat belt mounts.  It's hard to
tell exactly where the original pan begins and ends.  My pan is almost all
flat metal with no ribbing in it so I believe it's been modified in the
past.

With the tub off this doesn't appear to be as horrid a job as it could be.
Are there things to watch out for?

And then there's the rocker sills to do....

-Vegaman Dan
-66/69 Spitui!

Handspring Visor Deluxe
Mobile Mail Manager
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |     ConiFur NorthWest 2000 - Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters@picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |