Re: Rear Hub and Brakes

To: "david_schenck" <david_schenck@email.msn.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Hub and Brakes
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 20:11:56 -0700
Hi David,

Can't help with the spline question, but let me guess...  You broke the
short line that goes to the left rear brake, right?  Well, in any case,
Victoria British sells replacement brake lines and I'll bet Spitbits does,
too.  Alternately, these are something you can have made up locally or you
can spend a small fortune for a brake line bender and double flaring tool
and all that rigamorole.  Good luck!

Jeff