Re: Spitfire Siting

To: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire Siting
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:16:06 -0600
Hey Atwell, That white Spit was sitting out in front of that pawn shop in
January when I was down there!

I spoke to the guy who owns it, asked prices etc.  Think he wanted 5 ot 5
thou.  Said it had had an easy live, had been used by a couple who towed it
behind a motor home and driven ocassionally.  He named all the things that had
been done to it - but I too thought it looked a little cruddy.  No wonder its
still for sale!
Cheersm, Fred

--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths,