RE: Soldering wire

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Soldering wire
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 17:02:29 -0700
No it truly isn't rocket science but about half of all those I have
encountered in the workplace over the years who have been trained and
believe they can solder produce some really awful results.

Although I never personally liked wire-wrap it did prove to be superior to
soldering and properly done crimps can be too especially when compared to
bad soldering.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)