RE: Soldering wire

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Soldering wire
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 08:36:52 -0700
Yes, whether you solder or uses crimp connectors you should cover them with
something and heat shrink tubing is a very good choice.  It is especially
important to do this for soldered connections in an automobile as the
tin/lead solder is very reactive and corrodes easily.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)