RE: Overdrive news

To: "'mgendron@speakeasy.org'" <mgendron@speakeasy.org>,
Subject: RE: Overdrive news
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 10:59:39 +0200
Mark

Thank you very much for the information .
Now you've me worried :-) Is the 25 % ratio a good or bad thing ?

Kind regards
Chris de Wet
P O Box 472 , Ifafi  , 0260  ,  South Africa  .
Telephone 012 - 3398042 ( office ) 012 - 2591129 ( home ) Cell 0828406535
Fax 012 - 3398118
One '56 TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d .