Re: emissions testing in AZ

To: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Subject: Re: emissions testing in AZ
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, Jul 18 2000 9:40:40 GMT-0600
I don't know what the exact rules and regs are in AZ, but-a couple of years
ago, my aunt moved there with her trusty 1977 Mercedes-a car that had been a
California car up to that point. And always passed smog in California. _But_-it
failed the smog test in Arizona! (I think she told me it cost her around $400
to do whatever it was that they wanted to get the car to pass.)

Laura G.