Re: spitfires-digest V1 #666 - Safety Inspection thread...

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: spitfires-digest V1 #666 - Safety Inspection thread...
From: "John & Tracy Knox" <jknox@erie.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 19:33:31 -0400

Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.  I have to agree that the quality of the
average car has gone way up.  We drive much safer cars now.  However the
downside is that they all look and handle exactly the same.  There isn't a
whole lot of difference in any of the cars around today.  If things keep
going this way we might as well be riding the bus.  Every time I go too a
new car lot I am depressed.  There is nothing exciting on the lots short of
the very expensive cars, and even most of those are pretty much identical to
the cheaper cars with the addition of leather.

John