Sussex Show - the 'Bear' Essentials

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sussex Show - the 'Bear' Essentials
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 19:43:36 +0100
The Sussex Classic and Vintage Show, everything from steam traction engines
thru pedal cycles to fire engines - and our local TSSC managed a whole 2
Spitfires & a GT6. At least we didn't get drenched as we did last year
though it did take till the afternoon for the sun to come out.

Although there were some very nice vehicles around I think the following
were the highlights for me:

- the 4' high Teddy Bear (a raffle prize) riding round on the back of a
Honda Goldwing

- the strange dog that I eventually realised was a small goat being taken
round on a lead

- finding some glass indicator lamp covers to replace the plastic 'things'
some PO had put on my Baby Blue

- on the journey back finally seeing the flash of speed cameras in use -
aimed at the cars on the other side of the road while I was chugging along
behind a tractor

- passing a US police car parked at the side of the road in Gosport of all
places!?!

Suzie