Re: Where's the money? ('68 Spit Mk3)

To: nugentmd@gte.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Where's the money? ('68 Spit Mk3)
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 02:41:13 EDT
Hi Mike,
If you have the time, there's probably more $$'s in parting out the car, but
you'll be left with a bunch of stuff to store, give away, and throw away.
If you have a heart and love of these works of art, you'll sell it whole to
someone who will restore it properly and keep another on the road.  There are
plenty of cars already without bodies that can be used as donor cars.
My son and I would like to see this baby toolin' down Maple Valley Highway or
up to Paradise when we drive a 1500 and 63 MK1 out to Renton in a couple
years.
Bill Brockschmidt
Springfield, IL
GO INFOSPACE