Re: Where's the money? ('68 Spit Mk3)

To: SJagGo@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Where's the money? ('68 Spit Mk3)
From: Michael Nugent <nugentmd@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:36:32 -0400 (EDT)
So what are we talkin' about, roughly?  A thousand as a car versus double
that as separate parts?  Or not that much difference (parts value = car
value + 10%)?

I realize parting out would take longer, but I have the luxury of lots of
storage space.  The only time pressure is that it's only shielded from
Northwest moisture by a large tarp, so it will continue to "age" - unless
increasing scarcity will offset that depreciation . . .

Mike
Renton, WA