Coil newbie help

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Coil newbie help
From: "Spitfire 1500" <s1500@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:44:45 -0500
I've got a '79 as you all know, and I'm just about to
order some more parts from Vicky Brit. Looking at this
correctly(and I'm a bit conrfused here), I've got a
Lucas CEI amplifier for my setup.

I'm looking to get a better ignition coil for it, but
with all the diffferent coils available from VB, which
one would be suitable for my car? I'm a bit confused
here. It looks like I am able to use the Crane Street
coil.

Currently, the resistor thingie monuted on my air pump(I assume it's the
white wires tha thook up to it) is currently unused.

Kids love the rich taste of web content!
http://british.nerp.net
now with fortified commentaries