Re: waist seals

To: Nolan Penney <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Subject: Re: waist seals
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 07:07:38 +0000
Nolan,
I have never seen outer seals with that fuzzy stuff on them.  I have only seen
the wiper style ones which have always worked for me.
In fact, it seems to me that it is desirable to have the wiper effect.  you
roll down the window when it is wet to clean the water
drops off.

Speaking of RainX, it's a good product for its intended purpose and will
probably work as a lubricant.  But NEVER, I repeat NEVER let
it be in long contact with your paint.  It is almost as bad on the finish as
brake fluid.

Ask me how I know!

Joe