Re: VTR

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: VTR
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:38:20 +0000
Good luck on that.  I have been trying to obtain that informaion for several
weeks and have decided that the answer must be, I can tell
you, but then I would have to kill you."

Either, it's top secret information, or nothing is firm enough to be able to
publish a schedule.  Very frightening for someone
traveling 1600 miles to an event that has no schedule.

If you find out more, please let me in on it!

Joe