Re: Rimmer sport exhaust (GT6)

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rimmer sport exhaust (GT6)
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 15:16:00 -0400
Frank, I have ordered a system for my spitfire but it's in the UK and  I won't
know for about a month by the time I get it back and fit it.

I did see a previous email on a Rimmer on the list when I was asking around.
Someone had the full same system I have ordered. Try the archives and look for
Rimmer and "quiet". Maybe the same individual will see these emails as well and
let us know. I don't remember them having any problems.

Alan