RE: BIZARRE LAWS (all cars)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: BIZARRE LAWS (all cars)
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:42:41 -0700
Brad;

That's why we have revolutions, political assassinations, and overthrow
governments.  It's our way of telling the government that we are not pleased
with the job they are doing!  :-)

On the other hand elections are just a means of telling our governments to
keep things as they are and make no changes.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)