Re: RE: Extra dash light???

To: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine), <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Subject: Re: RE: Extra dash light???
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 12:48:57 -0400
My 77 tubbed Spit has these as well - they are just bare bulbs in little
brackets - one under the steering column, one up under the long skinny part
of the dash in front of the passenger's glovebox.

When I redid my interior this past spring, I made new sidepanels for the
radio area, and incorporated nicer lights into them, wired to the original
switches. These are simple more or less rectangular panels of 1/8" Masonite
covered with vinyl - makes for a far more "finished" looking interior.

My car doesn't have the nifty retractable maplight though!

Kevin Rhodes
Freddy the oddball Spit