Re: Extra dash light???

To: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: Re: Extra dash light???
From: Chris DeStaffany <destaff@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 11:34:41 -0700 (PDT)
Pretty sure that this is the "ignition key light"  If
it is it will be turned on by a door jam switch in the
drivers door.  Alot of times this quits working but a
little WD40 squirted up there has been known to do
wonders.

I have never found out where this thing is supposed to
go.  I believe that there may be a special bracket and
is often removed to get to the tunnel etc.  Anyway,
I've got mine wrapped around down there and is is nice
to have a light come on in the foot well when you open
the door.

Chris DeStaffany
1975 Spit

http://invites.yahoo.com/