Re: Extra dash light???

To: Chris Taylor <spitfire@worldchat.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Extra dash light???
From: Kevin Hillman <kevinhillman@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 19:44:26 -0700 (PDT)
Gee thanks guys!!  I was cleaning my 80 Spit tonight
and found the same thing. Actually what caught my
attention was that while wiping out the glove box, I
moved the cardboard and a light behind the dash came
on. I really hate it when that happens. After 30
minutes of investigation while upside down on the
passengers side floor, I found a bulb bracket behind
the cigarette lighter. Until reading your postings, I
thought I had beaten the Lucas 'Lectric Leprechauns
again.  Now I'm not so sure.

Cheers,
Kevin Hillman
Wichita