Smith Guages, found them & cheaper than XK

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Smith Guages, found them & cheaper than XK
From: Chris DeStaffany <destaff@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:37:09 -0700 (PDT)
Just got off the phone with GB Instruments and they
have Smith's Guages at a very good price, much better
than XK had.  They have alot of guages in stock and
say that they will get what you need if it is
available anywhere.  They don't take credit cards but
will ship individual guages COD.

There phone # is (888)545-9775 and they have a very
good web site at  www.gbinstruments.com

They have 9 different water temp/oil pressure guages
available and all are mechanical. He quoted me a price
of $85.34 for the one that I think I want. I asked the
guy about electrical dual guages and he told me he was
unaware of any electrical dual smiths guages.

So, this looks like it might be a better deal than XKs
anyway.  BTW, I asked the guy about XK.  He said he
new what was going on and was a little coy about
talking about it.  Definetly got the idea that
something is up.  He then told me the his company is
commited to providing these instruments into the
future.  I thanked him and told him that he might be
getting some business.

http://invites.yahoo.com/