Re: Smith Guages, found them & cheaper than XK

To: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>,
Subject: Re: Smith Guages, found them & cheaper than XK
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:49:36 -0700 (PDT)
Well, 'guage' (pronounced goo-udj) is the stuff that
leaks out of a 'gui'. And anyone using Windows knows
that the 'blue screen of death' is what you get when
too much of the 'guage' leaks out of your 'gui'.

(sorry for the geekspeak)

Carter Shore

--- Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou

http://invites.yahoo.com/