Re: Smith Guages, found them & cheaper than XK

To: Chris DeStaffany <destaff@yahoo.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Smith Guages, found them & cheaper than XK
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:10:02 -0400
A big thank you for posting this - I just ordered a Smith's clock for Freddy.

Sent an e-mail yesterday, got a call from them today in response, the price
was good so I ordered it on the spot. Unfortunately they don't take credit
cards, so there is an extra charge for COD. Still, even with COD and
shipping it was substantially cheaper than XK wanted for it. ~$80 at my
door. IIRC, XK wanted somewhere north of $100 without shipping...

Kevin Rhodes
Portland, Maine
Freddy the Spit - soon to have a clock!