RE: trunnion bush lube?

To: "Spitfires List Server (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: trunnion bush lube?
From: "Chris Sharp" <sharpc@interaxs.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 21:48:03 -0400
Summit Racing sells aftermarket polyurethane sway bar bushings with a grease
nipple installed for less than $20 a pair.  In fact, OEM rubber replacements
for my Jeep (1" bar) were going to cost over $30US.  Summit shipped what I
consider to be a much better bushing to my door in two day for a total
outlay of less than $27, including shipping & tax (I'm in Ohio, go
figure....)  I'll be doing the same on my Spit in about a month.

The usual financial disclaimers apply, just felt like I got a good deal.

Chris
'64 Spit that actually carried me 30 miles this afternoon!
Sunshine is great!  A little unusual lately, but great just the same!!!