Re: Vacuum Retard unit

To: "L&B Lubbers" <lubbers@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Vacuum Retard unit
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 13:14:12 +0100
Hi Len
The 25D4 Dizzy is common to a lot of small 4 cyl engines in the UK. Triumph
used it on the Herald, and early Toledo and Dolomite, before the
introduction of the 45D4. I think it was also fitted to the Midget Sprite
and MGB, though others will Know for sure.

Graham.
2.5 PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite
2000 MKI