Re: new master cylinder

To: Dave Chu <dave@ece.concordia.ca>
Subject: Re: new master cylinder
From: Jeff Gruber <jgruber@demainsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 09:56:06 -0500
Too late.

I put in the new master cylinder and it works like a champ.

I have rebuilt my last cylinder.  Next time I buy a new unit or one that
someone else rebuilt.

I thought about replacing the slave cylinder, but I'm reluctant to touch
anything that is working.  I'm a gotta mechanic.  I only work on the car
when I gotta.

Thanks again to everyone who helped me with the clutch.  Next I have to get
this engine running right.