RE: Lug nuts needed!

To: "Atwell Haines" <carbuff@nac.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Lug nuts needed!
From: "James Gambony" <BritBits@tiu.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 23:28:17 -0500
Atwell,

Try the Fat Chance Garage (Mark Bradakis), he used to be able to supply
them.

I managed to snag a few sets last year from an MG owner (Midget uses the
same 3/8x24 stud thread).

Or do what I'm doing with my autocrosser:  swap the stock wheel studs
(inadequate with real tires!) for TR7 wheel studs.  Then you can go down to
Pep Boys and pick up 7/16x20 "mag" lugnuts all day long.

Cheers,

Jim
Dallas TX