Publicity

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Publicity
From: "Dean Dashwood" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:27:59 +0100

Well, didn't see anyone else mention this, so I thought I'd mention it myself.

I was reading the Courier this weekend - that's the magazine that gets sent to
all TSSC members.  Browsing through the technical section, I came across the URL
for our list!  Seems like Suzie pointed TSSC in the direction of Joe Curry, who
was able to help out with a question which one of the readers had asked.

Well done Joe + Suzie!  Let's get the word out about the list - it's only as
valuable as it is because of the wealth of experience on it, and the more people
there are, the more experience they'll have between them!

Dean