RE: Moss British Motoring Mag

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Moss British Motoring Mag
From: "McKey, Paul" <P.J.McKey@massey.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 08:28:01 +1200
Joe and Jeff are definitely right.  Check out the latest issue of Triumph
World (well, its the latest here in New Zealand, you guys may have a newer
one out now).  There's an awesome Spit featured.  I think its a 1500.  Its
got GT6 doors with the QUARTERLIGHT windows attatched.  You don't even
realise till you look closely, it looks so natural!

Regards,

Paul

1975 Mk IV 1500 (?)

PS: This issue also has a good step-by-step guide to soft top installation.

PSS: Did I mention the featured spit is pretty cool?  I like (but admit that
many probably won't like) what the owner did with putting chrome Spitfire
badges just in front of the doors (you know, the Mk 1-3 ones).