Re: Rimmer stianless stell header

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rimmer stianless stell header
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 19:00:06 -0700

        The header on the '68 I just picked up from fellow Lister Mike Nugent
has
a three piece header design.  I'm not sure how the gaskets are used on the
joining piece if it uses one, which I assume it would.  I'm surprised how
well they fit under the intake manifold and they will certainly dissapate
heat better than a cast manifold.

-Vegaman Dan
-68 Spit Without A Name.
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |     ConiFur NorthWest 2000 - Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters@picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |