Re: Spit hit...now what?

To: hill@mninter.net
Subject: Re: Spit hit...now what?
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 18:01:42 -0700
Bob,

My understanding is you just need to be able to show the insurance
company what it's worth.  Get some of the more knowledgeable people on
the list to tell you.  Then, also show the insurance company the extra
dollars you spent, preferable with receipts, covering things like the
paint, and any other major repairs you did.  Also, get YOUR insurance
company involved, do not try and deal with the other guys insurance
company by yourself.  Indeed, if I was in your shoes, I'd be contacting
my lawyer to protect your investment.

Brad

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.