Re: Spit hit...now what?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spit hit...now what?
From: Kevin Hillman <kevinhillman@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 19:05:42 -0700 (PDT)
Bob,

  I'm sorry to hear (read) about Algy. Take solice in
the fact that you were able to walk away. Cars (even
our beloved LBCs) can be replaced, repaired, unbent
and put back on the road as good as new. People can't.
  I too believe that you should give your lawyer a
call and get him or her involved in the process. By
the way, had Algy been appraised? That would be a
great help to you and your insurance agent.  For the
rest of the list; I got some great advice a long time
ago to get my Spit appraised and on the very same day,
take pictures. I store all the paperwork and photos in
my files.
  Good luck Bob.  Any landing you can walk away from
is a good landing.

Kevin Hillman
'80 Spit "Pumkin"
Wichita