Re: DHL

To: "Spit Elist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DHL
From: "Ken C" <sdspitfire@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 08:25:32 -0700
This silly form is for companies, not the end user. But, I guess I'll sign
them and send them back, not much choice. It's even sillier 'cause I'm
supposed to transcribe the form onto my letterhead and have a 'Company
Officer' sign it. Hmmm, where did I put that letterhead...  And I sure hope
the Company Officer is not on vacation.

The bearings in question are main and connecting rod (big end) bearings, and
I have no clue what "belts" are. I didn't order any belts.

Well, I'm off to go find a secretary to do the transcription and I'd better
track down that Company Officer.

Ken C
'72 Spit