RE: DHL

To: "'Simmons, Reid W'" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>,
Subject: RE: DHL
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 17:37:45 -0500
I agree with this!
No clue
Export Papers are required for shipments out of the states or into the
states.

To tell you just how stupid this paper chase is, I have to fill out export
papers to make a standard UPS shipment to Puerto Rico !
We own these guys !
It's a province of the US !
They treat it just like a foreign country.
No one said you had to have common sense to be in the shipping business !