RE: Which carbs

To: "'T. .R. Dafforn'" <td214@cam.ac.uk>,
Subject: RE: Which carbs
From: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:24:27 -0400
Joe Curto in the US charges $300 USD to completely rebuild a set of SU's.
They might as well be new when he's done.  You might want to keep that as an
option.  The down side is that the shipping airmail could be expensive, and
you're talking at least a month downtime between shipping and his working on
them.  He might be willing to send over a pair of HS4 carb bodies with new
shafts, and a rebuild kit if you return your used carb bodies.  I would
expect that option to be cheaper.  I seem to remember someone else doing
that with him from Australia a few years back on the MGS list.  Let me know
and I'll find his number.

Mike