Re: Car won't run!

To: "Stephen Hall" <shall@fastpointcom.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car won't run!
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 06:50:21 -0400
Steve, you still .have the same problems that Dave & I pointed out to you at
TRF when you had your car towed in for repairs, these are the same problems
you posted last week, why would we work 2 hours on your car for "FREE" show
you whats wrong and then you come back and post it twice to the list, you
were told at TRF that the dist. shaft was completely shot, it might make it
off the lot, it might not, you choose to drive away, now the ugly problem is
still there and you are still looking for a "FREE" way out. replace the
distibutor the way you were shown 2 weeks ago, a bad distributor shaft will
not correct it's self, even for a owner who wants to spend no money for
repairs at anytime, again this is proof that the vast majority of problems
with LBC"s are the owner/driver not the car, some people get what they
deserve, only the poor car suffers, and sometimes the "FREE" mechanics.
"FT"