Re: Car won't run!

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car won't run!
From: "Stephen Hall" <shall@fastpointcom.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 09:56:36 -0400
Oh, and I'm sorry if I've made you "suffer", since I know walking
across a patch of grass and muttering something, reading my
once-a-month (at the most) emails, and generally having to put up with
the likes of us common folk must really be hard. And to think, I even
complemented you on  your car. You stupid ignoramous.