Re: Restoration, or Preparation?

To: "Vic Whitmore" <vicwhit@home.com>
Subject: Re: Restoration, or Preparation?
From: "Mike Nelson" <mnelson@tconl.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 21:23:29 -0500
Vic,

Good to hear you use the phrase 'significant difference' as I'm floatin' all
over the place, both front and rear.

You say the Koni's need removing to adjust them?  That would be 'strike
three, you're out' in my book.  How about the SPAX, how simple/difficult is
it to adjust them, (thinking street vs. autocross application, and changing
to and fro?)

Thanks,

Mike