Alternative steering wheels?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Alternative steering wheels?
From: FODFARTS@cs.com
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 00:58:40 EST
Hey list,
    I was wondering if anybody knows of any steering wheels from any other
Triumphs or British cars will fit my 64 Spitfire. I autocross it a fair
amount in the warmer months and have found the rather large wheel to be a bit
cumbersome. I am looking for something around 14" or maybe 13" but would
prefer to stay around 14" if possible. I basically need something in fair
shape but it doesn't need to be show quality, the stock wheel is in great
shape. Any advice would be great. Thanks.
                                                                Brad