Re: Alternative steering wheels?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Alternative steering wheels?
From: reed mideke <rfm@cruzers.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 22:51:03 -0800
The later (sqare tail) cars have a smaller plastic wheel that looks
fairly nice. Haynes says the late models had a 13.5" wheel.
On my car, I have a wood 'Personal' which is a very nice
thick 13" wheel. It uses the same hub as a Momo. It came with the
car so I'm not sure about availability or origins. Probably the
nicest steering wheel I've ever used.

--
Reed Mideke                  rfm(at)cruzers.com
If that doesn't work:        rfm(at)portalofevil.com