Silver - a beating heart

To: "spitlist" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Silver - a beating heart
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@home.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 21:17:29 -0600
Hi all,  just a quickie.

Thanks for the comments on the restore/drive issue.  Votes, and my personal
preference are leaning toward drive, not disassemble.  However, like your
country (  ;)>   ) I am not yet sure which side is going to win!!

Anyway, after a tin of carb cleaner and some new hose I have found out that
the leaks in the carb are from the stuck floats not bad hoses.  However,
Silver coughed and cacaphonized in my overstuffed garage, less than 48 hours
after purchase.  Yee Haa.

And now that every road in Winnipeg is a sheet of ice all of a sudden, I'm
not even gonna risk a plate-swapping roadtest around the block.  Even though
the constabulary would not likely recognise the difference in the cars.
Hey, waittaminute..... Jeckyl and Hide?

Dave T