Re: RE: wheel identification

To: OHFASTONE@aol.com, brad.kahler@141.com, owner-spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: RE: wheel identification
From: "M. D. Nugent" <carcentric@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:45:10 -0800 (PST)
Heck, you could sell something like that on ebay!

Another 2cents, I've heard of American Racing and I've heard of
Appliance, but never Appliance Racing.  If there is no Appliance
Racing, at least the center cap with AR on it is from American Racing,
whether the wheel is or not.

Mike
Renton, WA

http://shopping.yahoo.com/