RE: Removing front pulley

To: "Bob Harris" <gharris@rochester.rr.com>, "Bob Coe"
Subject: RE: Removing front pulley
From: "rynerpj" <rynerpj@plateautel.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 13:13:28 -0700
This is an old problem that has many different solutions.  Easiest I have
found is to put a wrench on the bolt, bracing the wrench against the ground,
frame etc.  Hit the key and let the starter do the work.  Two things to
remember, brace the wrench on the proper side to remove the bolt and it is
best to use a socket or box end wrench so it doesn't slip.  Works great!
Pete