RE: Removing front pulley

To: "'Bob Coe'" <coeb@cadvision.com>,
Subject: RE: Removing front pulley
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:56:34 -0500
Everyone seems to miss out on the answer I was always given and have used
with much success.  socket and breaker bar placed on nut sitting about 12
inches above the frame rail on the driver side. (pad frame with sweatshirt
or whatever).  Disconnect the coil lead and crank the engine, takes two or
three times, but it works great.

Patrick Bowen